July 1, 2020

Picture This



Hi there. You lost?

The Adventures of Bob began way back at the beginning of the millennium. Down there on the lower left. Try there.

Out here in 2020 we haven't happened yet.

But hey, you're already here. Go ahead, poke around. Now and then people show up, looking for something. You may find it.

The future's a tricky place, though. Gone today, here tomorrow.

___________________________________________________________________





____________________________________________________________


4 comments:

... said...

The pictures are awesome by the way.

Anonymous said...

Bob,

Not only are you a master writer, but you have wonderful photography skills. Beautiful photos!

Hunter

Bob Giddings said...

Thanks, Hunter.

But I'm no photographer. The secret method behind my occasional success is this: I try to get myself to places where there is no such thing as a bad picture. Then I whip out my little camera and just snap away.

Anonymous said...

Let's see. I took the photo of you in front of the Chevy. I believe this was close to the car you drove in high school? I also took the Popeye pose. Are you going to use this as a true blog?
If so, it will be a fascinating look into the mind of the real R.E. Giddings.

Anonymous